1. A Peace Centre which has a Shrine where those afflicted with the above-mentioned problems will learn to pray and turn to God for help. The Peace Centre is decorated with beautiful pictures of exotic birds, animals, scenic wonders with inspiring and uplifting sayings by Sri Swami Sivananda. Daily Ganga Arati and prayer service also takes place.
2. Counselling rooms where youth receive guidance on how to overcome bad habits.
3. A hall where regular Sunlit Path Programmes are conducted. The hall also serves as an indoor sports facility, giving youth the opportunity to play sport rather than take to bad habits.
4. A Computer Training Centre to teach computer literacy so that unemployed persons may acquire skills and earn a livelihood.
5. A Sewing School that teaches sewing skills so that unemployed persons can find employment in this field, or even start their own business.
6. Dining room & kitchen.
7. A Library with instructive and inspiring books.
8. Living quarters for resident supervisors.
9. An Alternate Health Remedies Clinic operates at the Centre.
10. Once a week, a programme is conducted for senior citizens.
Apart from the overcoming programmes, all activities at the Centre will be directed towards helping youth. Indoor sports, youth conferences, talks, plays, film shows, documentaries, etc. will be planned with this in mind.
The Centre is managed entirely by Divine Life Society of South Africa, in the same manner as the Sivananda Ghat is managed. Guidelines for the Centre's functioning were given by Pujya Swamiji as early as 2006. Strict levels of discipline and conduct are observed at the Centre, in keeping with the rules observed at the Society's Ashrams and at the Sivananda Ghat.